Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome


Hello all,

Welcome. My name is Cedric Pollard and I am a fashion photographer. If you are on this blog you must want to learn about the art of model photography. I have acquired a lot of information and skill in my short time of being a photographer and would love to share it with you. The purpose of my blog is to show you different techniques and concepts you can use as a fashion photographer. I will be demonstrating different photography lighting scenarios and ways to make your pictures turn heads. I will also show you what products such as cameras, filters, lighting gear, and reflectors you can purchase without breaking the bank and still produce one-of-a-kind images. If you have always wanted to know the art of model photography this is the blog for you.

Cedric

No comments:

Post a Comment